The number of China's mobile payment users has exceeded 520 million, according to Ant Financial, Alibaba's financial affiliate. And here comes a good news! China Railway Corp will kick off the trial operation of the WeChat Pay function on the official railway ticket booking website 12306.cn, following the introduction of an online meal ordering service, the cancellation of transaction fees for off-site ticket purchases and the promotion of independent seat selection function for high-speed railways.
Now let's see how to buy railway tickets via WeChat Pay!
1. Open WeChat → Enter your wallet → Click “Rail & Flights”
2. Choose your departure/arrival city, select date of travel and click “火车票查询”;
3. Select train, class of service;
4. Add passengers, fill in your personal information and telephone number, and then submit the order;
5. Check your ticket information and pay via WeChat Pay!
Source:Newsgd.com南方英文网 & Xinhuanet.com