Boredpanda recently released a list of the 20 creepiest and most mysterious attractions in the world.
And guess what…
The terracotta warriors of China made it on that list...
Curious readers, take a look at how scary these 20 attractions are!
1. Church of the human bone — Czech Republic
2. Pellitz sanatorium -- Germany
3. St. George's chapel -- Luca watts, Czech Republic
4. Underground tomb --Paris
5. Cynthia's ghost town, Pennsylvania
6. The gate of the underworld, the ancient city of Hierapolis
7. The cave paintings of Lascaux - France
8. The island of the black death -- Italy
9. Cross mountain -- Lithuania
To get here you have to drive five hours up the mountain, and then climb five hours down the road, and you'll see these mummies languishing in coffins.
11. Overton bridge - Scotland
12. Maya ruins - Belize
13. Rip castle -- Ireland
14. Open grave - Peru
15. Altars - Tunisia
16. Snake island -- Brazil
17. Palermo Franciscan Monastery- Italy
18. Abandoned subway - Cincinnati
19. The city of death - Russia
20. Terracotta warriors兵马俑- China
It is the first national key cultural relic protection unit.
The first batch of Chinese world heritage.
It is located in the pit of terracotta warriors and horses 1.5 kilometers east of Emperor Qin Shihuang's mausoleum in Lintong district, Xi 'an, Shaanxi province.
Have you been to Shaanxi province and visited
the Terracotta Warriors before?
Do they really scare you?
Share your opinion!
Wishing you a fantastic day!